| 微信 : ozyoyodotcom 联系邮箱 : service@ozyoyo.com 开启辅助访问 | 开启辅助访问 DIY

欢迎扫描左侧二维码, 加入【 求职招工 】官方群

讨论各类【 求职招工 】有关的信息

收藏 添加我帮您拉进群

打印 上一主题 下一主题

[other] Accounting Training & Internship (Sydney & Brisbane)

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

少尉

积分
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
Kydie 发表于 2011-5-24 09:39:15
6689 33

本内容为网友发布信息,仅代表原作者观点,不代表本平台立场。

你是会计专业的学生吗?你面临毕业找工作的压力吗?你想找到你的第一份与会计专业有关的工作吗?
让Florian来帮你实现这个梦想,Florian 会计师楼提供一系列专业的会计教育培训,致力于帮助毕业生找到一份满意的工作,尤其针对于即将毕业或还在校就读会计专业的学生。
1. 专业的公司会计培训 – 由曾任职于澳洲上市公司的CPA授课。整个课程完全以Corporate Accounting Department 的实际操作作为基础,采用真实公司的真实帐目进行培训。
Introductory Course – 针对中小型公司的bookkeeping 的技能;
Level 1 Course – 针对于中型公司的accountant所需的技能;
Level 2 Course – 针对于大型上市公司accountant所需的技能;

2. 面试技巧培训 – 我们会请曾任职于澳洲Recruitment Agency经验丰富的Career Consultant授课。
Section 1 – 侧重于Professional Resume的撰写;
Section 2 – 侧重于Phone Interview的礼仪和技巧;
Section 3 – 侧重于Face to Face Interview的礼仪和技巧;

3. Excel (Intermediate & Advanced Level) – 由澳洲上市公司的精算师授课;
www.floriancorp.com.au
info@floriancorp.com.au
0412 624 948 (Sydney Office)
02 8889 4111
0430 827 666 (Brisbane Office)

OZYOYO提醒: 请避免提前支付订金、押金等任何费用,请与对方当面沟通,确认资质并看清条款。谨防上当受骗。

免责声明: 本网站所提供的信息,只供参考之用。本网站不保证信息的准确性、有效性、及时性和完整性。本网站及其雇员一概毋须以任何方式就任何信息传递或传送的失误、不准确或错误,对用户或任何其他人士负任何直接或间接责任。在法律允许的范围内,本网站在此声明,不承担用户或任何人士就使用或未能使用本网站所提供的信息或任何链接所引致的任何直接、间接、附带、从属、特殊、惩罚性或惩戒性的损害赔偿。

收藏收藏
沙发
 楼主| Kydie 发表于 2011-5-28 12:02:47
Hi Coco,
Thank you for your email.  I am doing well.
Starting last week I started a new role at the Express Delivery Company Head Office as a Commercial Analyst with better income. In March 2011 came out an opening for this position and I was quite fortunate that after 3 times interview upto the G.M. of Commercial Division, he gave me a chance to perform for this role. Therefore please let me perform for this role as another good stepping stone.
Thank you very much for the update, Coco.  Your program is very good and helps so many candidates.
I wish you all the very best. Good Luck.

Kind Regards,
板凳
 楼主| Kydie 发表于 2011-5-28 12:07:41
最近trainee们一个一个找到了工作!!!
地板
 楼主| Kydie 发表于 2011-5-30 09:32:29
会计培训!!!
 楼主| Kydie 发表于 2011-6-6 11:43:12
Hi All,

Good news!
Yet another of our Sydney trainees, Joyce, has successfully landed an Accounts Assistant position last week with one of Asia’s leading luxury watch retailers.

During her time at Florian Accounting, Joyce undertook our Level 1, Internship and Interview Coaching Programs. These programs combined helped her to improve her technical and interview skills, and equipped her with the relevant working skills and experience to be able to fulfil an accounting-related role. This was a major part of her being able to get this role.

In her below email, she shares with us those interview questions she was asked during her screening process. As for her reference check, the main questions asked of us related to her work ethics, punctuality, technical skills (incl. Excel), ability to meet deadlines and prioritize her workload, main strengths and weaknesses, and her ability to follow through with instructions under minimum supervision.

Let’s all wish her the best of luck in her new job and heads up for those of our current trainees.

Their financial manager and accountant conducted the interview.
They asked me questions based on my resume
Tell me about Florian accounting
What did you do in Florian ?
Your strengths and weaknesses
what do you like about Florian
What you leave florian
He also asked me about my key achievements in Florian
How do you work under pressure
how do I know about them
 楼主| Kydie 发表于 2011-6-7 10:39:03
Hi Coco,

How are you? I hope you are well. Just want to let you know that I found a new job as an Assistant Accountant in a non profit organization.
Will start next week. I can say that the training and internship program helped me to be more confident during interviews.

Wishing all the trainess to find a job that they will ejoy!

Thanks for sharing your knowledge and your words of encouragement! =)

All the best!

Marissa
 楼主| Kydie 发表于 2011-6-8 11:40:12
Hi CoCo,
Our company is currently using MYOB and I have only basic knowledge about this software, if I take the course, can I handle the BAS and GST myself after I finish it?

-- Yes, you will have the full knowledge preparing and lodging Business Activity Statements and IAS. If you need help, you can bring your company’s case and I will be more than happy to have a look through the accounts and assist you.
 楼主| Kydie 发表于 2011-6-9 10:02:41
Hi Coco,

I list my interview questions with --- for graduate accountant role below to share with other trainees. I will update my status on this job for you. Thank you very much for your patient and great help. I will keep in touch with you.

  Why we hire you?
  Salary expectation based on your research
  List your three strengths and one weakness point
  Tell me about yourself about 3 minutes
  AP/AR Experience
  What is your five year plan and have you set specific target for yourself?
  Describe one biggest achievement that you experienced during study in Australia
  Do you have any questions that you want to ask?
  What is your excel skills and specify that?
  What kind of system you familiar with?
  Which subject you are good at?
 楼主| Kydie 发表于 2011-6-10 11:07:20
Hi CoCo, What positions can I apply for after completing level 1 training?

– AP/AR clerk, bookkeeper, Assistant Accountant, Junior Accountant, Graduate Accountant positions for small to medium size organization.
 楼主| Kydie 发表于 2011-6-17 15:43:14
Hi CoCo,

I got the Assistant Accountant role in that company. I would like to thank you for all the help and support over the last few months. The course was informative and really helpful, it had given me the knowledge and experience I need to get my first accounting job. I am on a probation period now, is it OK to continue to receive support from you during the probation period? I mean if I have problems don’t know how to solve it and don’t want to ask my boss, can I come to you to seek help?

Best regards,
LiLi
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

发表招工【布里斯班】 发表招工【黄金海岸】
〓 房产买卖平台 〓
〓 整租租房平台 〓
〓 生意买卖平台 〓

Copyright @ 2019 OZYOYO.com. All rights reserved.

分享本页

客服号

公众号